What you need to know

My photo
I am a mother of two beautiful, grown women. I believe sarcasm is the sixth love language and I read like it is my job. I read close to 200 books a year and I love talking about what I read and great authors I find. I usually don't go for the books everyone else is reading. I love authors that are funny, but can be serious when they need to be. Romance is my favorite genre, but fantasy romance is not for me. I love building things and repurposing old furniture and building materials. Sometimes I just need to be creative. I'm also extremely ADHD and neurodivergent, but that just makes me more fun and interesting. As long as you can keep up. I am extremely honest and am not afraid to share my opinion. I try to do it in a nice way though. Constructive criticism is good, being flat out mean when you share your opinion is unnecessary.

Followers

Friday, January 1, 2010

Just sayin

After having facebook for a few years I have begun thinking in status updates. It is almost like I think people care that I need to refill my water bottle or something. Honestly I don't think that, but I still think to myself, "Beatlemom needs to refill her water bottle." So to indulge myself I decided to start a new blog. Can't really say what it is going to be about yet, but once I figure it out I'm sure it will be must read.
So I thought for this blog I will start with my favorite way to communicate, status updates.
Lazy days are the best
Football all day is great, but only if you care about who is playing
why can't my 6 year old do anything by herself?
why can't the girls put themselves to bed
why am I up at midnight on New Years day?
Not a fan of the creepy Coldwater Walmart
I love my new heart rate calorie counter
I'm scared of salt and the bloating it creates
my chiropractor is the bomb
can't wait for school to start back
wanna see Blind Side
My husband is worth forgiveness
I know I should cherish my girls at each age, but I'm tired of needing a sitter
I still blame my pregnancy for why I have belly fat
January is gonna be a crazy busy month
not sure this is the blog I wanna create, but just feel like writing right now
I have so much to say, but can't always get it out
The Marriage Playbook is awesome, hope we get more support this year
I can't believe this shy little girl can now speak to audiences Thanks God and Ace for helping me with that
I really should go to bed
I'm glad tomorrow is saturday, really hope my children let me sleep in
hoodies are the most comfortable shirt ever
I have $50 worth of Kohls gift cards, what should I buy?
I want a set of weights why doesn't Kohls sell that?
I like Tebow, but so glad he is done playing for Florida, maybe Tennessee will stand a chance at beating them now
my husband is amazing
I am blessed
I need to remember what I have instead of what I don't
time to recommit
really wish I had a free maid, oh wait I do if only the children would actually help
blogging made my heart rate go up 5 beats a minute, imagine if I were in a rant
I haven't ranted in awhile am I mellowing
wonder if my college friends still think of me as the b word cuz I really was back then, but it was all my depression that I really needed help with
thank God I finally got on meds for depression, I hated me like that
I've missed working out this week, I hope I get to go back to it next week, if not I am going to the Y, my butt is finally showing results
my husband can't get the computers to sink up and we are all frustrated by it, I just wanna print
just sayin

No comments:

Post a Comment